Welcome to the Civilian Technical Assistance Programme
If you can't register your application for any of the CTAP
Jobs, please send your application to
For all general enquiries please email email@example.com
For all Job related enquiries / Job Applications please contact our HR department by:
Note: If you are facing problem with applying for a Job or if you can’t upload your CV, you are kindly requested to send your CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the Job Title along with the Vacancy number.
Welcome to the website of the Civilian Technical Assistance Programme (CTAP) the Government of Afghanistan's programme for providing international Technical Assistance to the Ministries, Commissions, Independent Directorates and other Agencies of the Afghan Government. The CTAP website provides resources for all of the CTAP stakeholders. These include:
- Programme Information: Learn how the CTAP programme works (here).
- CTAP News: Find out the latest news about CTAP (here).
- Job-seeker Resources: Upload your CV and apply for specific jobs with CTAP (here).
- CTAP Advisor Resources: If you are employed by CTAP, get resources and information (here).
CTAP Launch 2010
The AusAID Financial Support to CTAP to improve the Afghan civil service performances (July 24th 2011)
CTAP Programmes Objectives
- To strengthen capacity development in Afghanistan by increasing resources and focus on capacity development programmes and activities and by complementing existing capacity development initiatives and programmes
- To help build institutional capacity for facilitation and implementation of the Afghanistan National Development Strategy (ANDS) through line ministries and government agencies, especially by supporting institutional strengthening through the cluster system
- To enable public organizations to improve budget execution, both through better operations and better programming
- To create a single mechanism for providing expatriate, regional, and international Technical Assistance which is lower cost, well coordinated, more responsive to government priorities and has better outcomes;
Ministry of Counter & Narcotics presented Best performances Appreciation Letter for CTAP
Latest Jobs (view all Jobs)
Civil Aviation Authority
Kabul - Afghanistan
2. Position 2.1 Nature and Scope of Assignment This assignment involves supporting a government-led capacity development program within ACAA. Work More
Posted on 20th Jul 14
Expiring on 9th Aug 14
Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development
Kabul - Afghanistan
2.1 Nature and Scope of Assignment This assignment involves supporting a government-led capacity development program within MRRD’s Social Protectio More
Posted on 12th Jul 14
Expiring on 2nd Aug 14